Guitar is one among the common instruments used in playing music. Regardless of age and gender, just about all of us grew up listening to music. And maybe, this is the main reason why many of us want to learn how to play guitar. Others just want to enjoy by having a jam with friends while others want to teach their kids. But of course, there are also aspiring novices who are definitely dreaming to become a rock star someday. Whatever the reason is, it is important to have a stepping stone when planning to learn how to play guitar. Here's the Learn and Master Guitar review I made to educate you and to help you making the right decision of buying.

I remembered, that was two years ago when I owned this book. But I'm using it three month alone. Just like you, I've also tried many guitar courses out there but none of them worked. As I opened the page, I can say that this book is the right course for both beginners and advanced guitarists. When I started my lessons, it was just like I was in the music school playing my guitar face to face with the master. But just imagine the costs of guitar lesson today. Yup, you need to pay at around $70-$100 for every session. Besides, you also need to travel down to the music school you've enrolled. Just imagine the hassles you are about to face on the road.

In comparison to other guitar courses, the L and M guitar does not leave beginners alone. Regardless of skill level, this comprehensive book can help anyone get better. One thing I highly appreciated with this book is the effort of Steve Krenz who was the author of the book and a private instructor at the same time. He was so patience in teaching the basics - the strumming, tuning and hitting the right chords. I was really surprised to see myself improving after weeks of reading and watching the video tutorials.

Features:

This e-book is divided into 20 different sections including the basics and the step-by-step tutorials to get better. Upon you buy this book you will also receive free CDs and DVDs that contain both audio and video lessons. You will also enjoy the Jam Along CDs that is therefore divided into three versions - the slow, the medium and the fast. Jam CDs are back tracks being play while you are taking the lessons. As you know playing guitar is quite boring so you need some break.

For me, Learn and Master Guitar is the best guitar course available today. If you are really serious of becoming a great guitarist someday, there's no other way but to have this great book. But if you're not yet convinced, you can check out other Learn and Master Guitar Review like this.

top